- Listen to Partners and work together on facilities, refurbishments, training for lasting change
- Equip Volunteer Teams to practice cultural sensitivity, to share the Gospel and respond to need
- Take Teams of Workers to work at the project location
- Share the Love of God and provide Christian and health education.
- Link Churches with the partners on the field in such a way that work continues even when Sharing International involvement is completed, motivating churches to build a thriving short term mission program
- Impact Communities with physical improvements and medical care as well as with spiritual input through Christian broadcasting and various means of evangelism
- Transform Team Members with the cultural, spiritual, and relational aspects of the trip
- Experience Missions with teams on the field, encouraging future involvement in missions
- Locate Mission Partnerships that match our Project Grid.
- Allocate Resources to projects where continued presence is not necessarily needed
- Mobilize Teams to areas of need with ability to respond rapidly
- Provide Good Safety and Health Standards
- Provide Answers to the Needy in poor communities practical help evangelism in conjunction with local partners with future involvement from churches
Learn how you can connect and serve alongside our ministry.
PO Box 1563
Conroe, TX 77305
Phone: (936) 242-3360