Resources and Relationships
An efficient use of resources within the Body of Christ can propel local believers to establish effective Christian radio on their own. We can accomplish so much more together than apart. Therefore, Sharing International establishes relationships with like-minded ministries who bring gifts, talents and callings that complement all we do.
Partnership for Success
Goals are established for a given project, country or ministry-type. A plan for sharing of our combined resources is agreed upon. This partnership continues for a pre-determined length of time to allow for the successful completion of the broadcast project.
List of Partners
- Christian Broadcasting Network
- Northwestern College Radio Network
- World Harvest Missions
- Open Door Ministries International
- HCJB World Radio
- United Christian Broadcasters
- My Refuge Christian Ministries
- Youth With A Mission
- Mercy Ships
- Operation Blessing International
- Orphan Relief and Rescue
- International Communication Training Institute
- Regent University
- Belize Christian Media Association
- Galcom International
- Vision Africa
- The Stephen Center
- TenTV and NovaFM
In addition partnerships with many churches continue to make planned projects a reality.