Skip to content
- Listen to Partners and work together on facilities, refurbishments, training for lasting change
- Equip Volunteer Teams to practice cultural sensitivity, to share the Gospel and respond to need
- Take Teams of Workers to work at the project location
- Share the Love of God and provide Christian and health education.
- Link Churches with the partners on the field in such a way that work continues even when Sharing International involvement is completed, motivating churches to build a thriving short term mission program
- Impact Communities with physical improvements and medical care as well as with spiritual input through Christian broadcasting and various means of evangelism
- Transform Team Members with the cultural, spiritual, and relational aspects of the trip
- Experience Missions with teams on the field, encouraging future involvement in missions
- Locate Mission Partnerships that match our Project Grid.
- Allocate Resources to projects where continued presence is not necessarily needed
- Mobilize Teams to areas of need with ability to respond rapidly
- Provide Good Safety and Health Standards
- Provide Answers to the Needy in poor communities practical help evangelism in conjunction with local partners with future involvement from churches